Florida at Nationals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 10-65
    Wow sounds to me like HIALEAH0589 thinks highly of herself.... j/k did you guys find your flag in time for this competition??? ah can i get a L.d. check? :lol: luv u girls u no it
    haha, :P

I didn't put up that last post about me getting first place in rapid shooting.

Whoever from my post did, thanks I appreciate the love.
    & you know we found our flag, didn't you see it at state competition this year?

p.s. no, you can't get an L.D. check anymore "papi."
    we didn't screw it up this time- i mean we actually placed in the traffic stop event.

And one more thing, if it was me who put up a post bragging about myself, i would atleast attatch my name to it.

still curious, where were nationals held this year or all you people living in the past :shock:

lol. we are living the past.
    were talking about the nationals from last year.
    there wasn't one this year. Its only every other year.

Quote Originally Posted by megan589
    Wow sounds to me like HIALEAH0589 thinks highly of herself.... j/k did you guys find your flag in time for this competition??? ah can i get a L.d. check? :lol: luv u girls u no it
    haha, :P

I didn't put up that last post about me getting first place in rapid shooting.

Whoever from my post did, thanks I appreciate the love.
    & you know we found our flag, didn't you see it at state competition this year?

p.s. no, you can't get an L.D. check anymore "papi."
    we didn't screw it up this time- i mean we actually placed in the traffic stop event.

And one more thing, if it was me who put up a post bragging about myself, i would atleast attatch my name to it.

also placed in tie-breaker

can someone please tell me who the fu** is stealing my line

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12