ankle holsters

Thread: ankle holsters

ankle holsters

does anyone wear a b/u sig 0 on their ankle? I have been thinking about getting 1 and need some brand model suggestions. any info would be great. oh yeah, i don't need to hear how they suck or don't work or will cost too much $ to buy. i just need some legit feedback.

thanks

They suck, they don't work and they cost too much. Hope this helps.

ankle

I like the holster's that lace into your boots. I think they are more sturdy. Just my .02

Ankle Holster

You get what you pay for. Spend $20 on an Uncle Mikes and you'll toss it in the trash a month later. Find something with a lot of padding that will treat your leg properly and then make sure the thing is really secure for foot pursuits and holds the gun in place very well. Also make sure the locking mechanism is simple enough to get the gun out under stress but secure. Galco and maybe Rogers are 2 names that come to mind. Worth the extra cha ching

Yeah someone had it right, dont chince on this. Thats gotta hold if you get in a ground fight or jumpa fence. A small gun in the vest is always nice, but aint the most comfy. Get a leather holster whatever you get. The lace in type look the sturdiest. Is you life worth $100.00 for a good one?

if youre waiting the answer is YES!

work on your ground fighting game....too many LEO are "taser" confident....if that is out of the game...what next...screaming on the radio??!!

Easy Hoyce Gracie!!! We are talking about guns. I bet I'll win with your ground fighting against my Glock.

To Shamrock

I'll take that bet and up you...I'll bet you limp away from our encounter with that Glock shoved up your ass...hows that for "easy"?

Just because you watch UFC and Pride FC doesn't make you a Jiu Jitsu champ, chump.

You are a f.cking moron. Go grab a beer and a bag of chips you fat ******* and turn on FSN and enjoy watching what you will never be, retard.

Wow...sounds like I really hit a nerve there. I'll get my beer and chips but please shove a handful of valium down your cakehole...may calm those nerves. Face it, your a puss that does'nt like to get your uniform dirty once in a awhile. So your mister Gadget. Whatever. You can remove your Glock from your ass now. You have my permission. Good boy.