A thank you letter,

A thank you letter,

To all of the officers in Patrol, B.E.I. Investigator’s and Supervisors. .

Just a short line to tell you thanks for being the knida people that make this a great agency to work for. I know that there has been a lot of *****ing, back stabbing and pure out hate posted on here lately. But, as the past has shown that no matter what the mission, we get r done, and very well I think.

I’m just a working grunt that came into this Department within the last couple of years, but I still think it was a good decision. I know that I enjoy going to work, and yes I would like to make more, but with OPS and O.T it gets me by and that’s really all that counts.

I work with a great bunch of people and when we get together, we do have a good time and you can not put a money value on the friendships we have made.

No I’m not from GHQ, a Supervisor and no I do not kiss anyone’s butt. I’m a grown adult and I call them just like I see them, and yes, sometimes the truth hurts, but we carry on.

I’m not looking to crawl up on a soapbox, and I understand that someone out there will rip this apart and that is your right.

I work for me first and I have never been to the point of being discussed when putting on my uniform. Not like the kind that I’ve seen on here. We could have it a lot worst.

Thank you to all currently working with the agency and to those that we will come to meet later, I look forward to it.

Shut-up!

Now now guest12, be nice. We must not speak unkindly to those who are delusional or challenged.

What OPS?

Whose getting OPS? What district are you in? All I keep hearing is that OPS isn't available. Does anyone know what's going on with OPS?