why in florida???????

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

why in florida???????

Why is it only in Florida that we bash eachother without regard? Like many have stated before we are in this together. There will always be rifts between agencies and within agencies. You always have your token knuckleheads who think they are gods gift to something. These few are the ones that create this atmosphere. The next thing you know, you don't even get a simple hello from a fellow officer from a different agency. I currently work for an S.O, but intend to join the F.H.P. You may say what you want about the F.H.P, but every agency is the same in my eyes. We do a thank-less job for low wages.

Amen to that brother, do your job, and forget about the select few that feel the need to stand out and piss people off! Everyone has a job be it: traffic, homicd, investg or what ever..just enjoy it and take care of your family be safe eveyone

Tampa Trooper

I'm so glad you just want us to enjoy our jobs. I for one do enjoy mine. As a Deputy Sheriff I get to see all aspects of Law Enforcement, maybe that’s why I enjoy it so much.

I like so many of my brothers/sisters get tired of FHP's attitude towards other LEO’s. I have worked traffic for over 10 years in a 17 year career. I know the dangers of speeding. I also know I can let go whom ever I choose.

I can’t tell you how many troopers and their family members that I have stopped and they damn sure expect professional courtesy. On the other hand I was stopped for doing 11 MPH over the limit and given a seat belt violation because “I have to give you something” well, let me tell you each time I’ve stopped a trooper after that I have to calm myself not to write him something, because “I have too” What a crock of **it.

I will not lower myself to the trooper mentality I will continue to look out for my family. You guys need to remember that incest is always a bad idea. I don’t even want to get into FHP’s policy on writing cops tickets for accident’s since they seldom control their own. I’ll leave that for another topic.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I inadvertently deleted a post the criticized a trooper by name by an anonymous poster. I meant to only delete the part bashing the trooper. Anyway, feel free to repost without bashing. Post YOUR name if you name the guy you disagree with and I’ll give you a little more leeway.

I didnt bash him at all, I stated where he would end up.

why is that different from..... (Looking down your forum)

either way your a poor mod turn your keys in son let someone who knows what they are doing get the job

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I recall you saying something like "he is the biggest moron around." That was the only part of your post that I was trying to remove. The rest was fine. And I did delete several post about the other two.

no I said I know the title for biggest moron is still up for grabs
    didnt name him in the same sentence