To all Washington County Employees and Citizens!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

To all Washington County Employees and Citizens!

This is your Sheriff's daughter who also works for your sheriff at the detention center...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=27520891[/url]

No wonder why the sheriff can't stop the drug problems in his county, he couldn't stop them in his own house. I think it is wonderful that his daughter admits to having been a thief and a drug user. Apparently anyone can get hired with the sheriff's office, as long as you are related to Ed.

Well it seems less than 24 hours of the link being posted the site is no longer....Hmmm...I wonder why??? HAHA

I just wished the public could have seen that one!

It truly is amazing how you people draw fun from your smear campaigns. Aside from the garbage that you spew about your opponent, you also feel the need to bring in their families, which may or may not have any influence on the laws enforced within said district.

Aside from that, you don't know what qualifications this Sheriff's daughter may have, what training she may have been through, or how she was truly hired. Keep the boards clean of this mess, please.

Completely rediculous.

Sheriff Election

I feel like we are living in the days of Buford Pusser. This town is so damn crooked. You can't beleive what the current Sheriff does and then it is all covered up by his little blind mice. To all the Washington County residents who still believe Graybeale is your choice, then you are blind too. He lies, and he is a corrupt little SOB. My vote would be for ANYONE running against him! Please do your homework. You will see that Mr. Bush is more than qualified to be our Sheriff. He actually CARES about the citizens of our county and would see to it that everyone is treated fairly. Our county is growing and we can no longer allow our Sheriff to act like its good ol' Mayberry anymore.

No smear campaign here, this sheriff's daughter has taken care of that herself. The website in question was conceived and constructed by the person in questioned. As far as her qualifications are concerned, are you speaking of her experience as a gas station attendant or as cashier at a department store? And since the sheriff department did not advertise the position that she was hired for how can you argue that she was the best candidate for the job. Apparently, she was the only candidate. Noone has to attack this persons reputation, she proudly displays herself in grand fashion. The people of Washington County, TN are not stupid, they are just uninformed for the time being. You can only turn dirt over so many holes before you miss one and fall in. The sheriff's office should be a guiding light of integrity, I hope one day it will be.

Hang it up Joe joe, it's not working, LOL you could never be our Sheriff. Now go back to talking to yourself. You are so funny, you silly boy. You have many more posts to complete.

I just talked to "Joe Joe" and now that you told him to hang it up cause he is a "silly boy" he has decided that you are right and he is running down to withdraw from the election.

Have we just left the twilight zone? I feel like I am back in third grade after that last posting.

Where is the victory party for Joe Bush going to be?

[quTo all the Washington County residents who still believe Graybeale is your choice, then you are blind too. He lies, and he is a corrupt little SOB.ote]

Please, keep it clean. [/quote]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast