When I went to the Belle Glade Police Department, I went looking for a second chance to re-start my law enforcement career. I was given the opportunity, and I went ahead and gave it my best. I believe I have become a much better person and officer for it. I was re-introduced to the concepts of truth, integrity, professionalism, and above all ................in times of dark oppression by incompentent police administration, cartbagging politicians, backstabbing usless Officers (those that milked work comp, then made miraculous recoveries like St. Cloud, Seymour, and Milton) and let us not forget, like the Mayor put it......the rifraf of Belle Glade that hangs out between MLK all the way through SW Avenue D ( The Mini-Zone) the meaning of the word courage and honor. Words that this people in this so called great country have a long time ago forgotten. It is no wonder why the international community cannot stand this country of the so called land of milk and honey, and continue to plot against it. People here can't keep there word.

To the people that received prior notices from PBSO IA stating that as long as you pass your Psych's and Poly's your hired....congratulations. I mean you no ill will. Now, you will be part of an arrogant group of people that think there good becuase the FBI cancelled there training with the LAPD and now use PBSO, or they helped out the impoverished west coast when the hurricanes hit, or they recieved great remarks from the US Secret Service for their work with dignitary protection.

Well, I guess I'm just ranting and raving becuase I feel betrayed by our so called leader" Interim Chief Calipto Gonzalez". As a Chief, he is responsible to know the backgrounds of his employee's, something that he did not do. He didn't negotiate with PBSO, he was instructed to hand over the Department to PBSO. The White Commisioner's wanted this. Didn't Frank Mayo state this back in March? Whe he recieved his notice to appear, he stated that Belle Glade days were now numbered.

I tell you, they picked the right guy for this. Had the police department had a union, I gurantee you that this travesty would not have occurred, but the current and prior adminstrations to include the city kept the union out. Officer's were required to work 86 hours in a by-week period to start making overtime. This would not have flyed. No BGPD Officer has been allowed to go to training and improve themselves. Had a union been in place, at minimum Officer's would have to be approved to at least 2 40 hour classes. Then the ASA Shepard, wouldn't have to complain about BGPD Officer's having well over 75% of there cases nolle prossed becuase of lack of probable cause. If a union was in place, I guranteee you that Dowdell, would not have gotten away with that; plus , the over working of police officers to the point of exhaustion. 12 and 16 hour days and for some offciers 18 to 20 even 24 hours is extreme. In the Glades, crime doesen't stop, and never do the sensless calls for service. Thats enough to make a man or woman drink.

For me, well, it could be over. Maybe not, but I expect the worst and wish for the best. Between Holborow, Gonzalez, Dowdell, and the past commisioners, they nickle and dimed the agency to death, and brought it to its knees. Why was this allowed? Why is the City sending Tate over to Washingtion DC to aquire money for the stupid Marina, instead of trying to obtain funds for its public safety. Thats why the Federal Government is there. Not to help Iraq, who could care less of Yankee Americans, but to help one of its own. Why wasn't this pursued?

To the Officer's that sabatouged Belle Glade so that the city goes green. You should be charged and indicted with Official Misconduct, and above all, Willful and Wantom Neglect of your Duty as Sworn Belle Galde Police Officer's, not liasons or confidants to the Sheriff's Office.

They say that certain people will not go to the SO. Well, I say this, either everyone goes, as it was stated by Interim Chief Calipto Gonzalez and Det. Holborow or no one goes! The city must either reconsider there contract or face a lawsuit that most likey will turn into a class action lawsuit.

Right now, people are waiting for responses from PBSO to see which individuals will make the cut, after that, no one better think that this is over. Then, the real fun begins. Belle Glade is not a Pahokee, and the Officer's will not take this lying down. A lawsuit will come, and everyone will be involved.