Betrayed by My Own - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Could someone here act like a GROWN UP?

Anybody....? :?

Citizen

You are negligent for not checking into the fact that you had a union. Additionally, why didn't any of you have the balls to step forward when we had the department to file a lawsuit? Perhaps if you had, we would still have a department. Everyone was too scared. Now that it is done, you want to sue! Crazy!! Everyone and their mother knew the department was mismanaged, that is why we as citizens demanded that it be turned over to the SO. We begged you guys to come forward with evidence and people were unwilling to step upto the plate. Now you got what you got! Also, you listened to CG? Did he work for the SO and have authority to give you a job? No, so it didn't mean s#$t!

Betrayed

Dingle......Now come on. We all know that you are "Mr. Betrayed". Lets face it you tried and tried to get hired by PBSO and they would not hire you. So....some how you fooled FHP into hiring you. Then you get caught screwing around with topless dancers on duty, along with many other sub-performance issues, and get fired. So...... you went crawling back to the Belle Glade police department since it was the only place that would hire you other then Wal-Mart and now you want to sue...... You should not even have been a law enforcement officer to begin with. Give us all a break and just go away. Forget your dream of being a Deputy and move on with your pathetic life. Maybe your girlfriend can get you a job at Rachels cleaning the toilets since you definetly will not be joing PBSO.......unless being booked into the jail counts.....Have a nice day ass-clown

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...that's the best post I've ever read! :twisted:

That was a definite good one for the cum boy!

Re: Betrayed by My Own

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed and Now....Exile
    When I went to the Belle Glade Police Department, I went looking for a second chance to re-start my law enforcement career.
    If you didn't meet FDLE standards, you should not have been hired in the first place.

The White Commisioner's wanted this.
    Are you a racist? What does race have do do with disbanding an illegal administration/organization?

To the Officer's that sabatouged Belle Glade so that the city goes green. You should be charged and indicted with Official Misconduct, and above all, Willful and Wantom Neglect of your Duty as Sworn Belle Galde Police Officer's, not liasons or confidants to the Sheriff's Office.
    Is it sabotage if some qualified officers felt uncomfortable with an unethical, incompetent, and possibly illegal organization?
    [/quote]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123