I love this place! :) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Someone did name her several days ago and then, POOF!, the post was gone. The post said her name began with the letter "G".

I dont care what any of you say she is a homewrecker cause she is dam hot...and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!

and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!

So you are saying that every married man at the PD would leave their wife for her? Am I getting this right? Because she's "hot"?

What a sad, pathetic comment to make. You obviously were deeply hurt by your daddy or a past relationship. I hope you get over your bitterness towards men.

For I know many, many fine men that have morals and integrity. My husband happens to be one.

Mrs. Happy

I SMELL SOMETHIN'

Quote Originally Posted by happy
    and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!
    [size=12]So you are saying that every married man at the PD would leave their wife for her? Am I getting this right? Because she's "hot"?

What a sad, pathetic comment to make. You obviously were deeply hurt by your daddy or a past relationship. I hope you get over your bitterness towards men.

For I know many, many fine men that have morals and integrity. My husband happens to be one.

Mrs. Happy

[/size]
    her name may sound like smetchen and
    this is her favorite position ----->

I do hope that this smelly used up everyone has had her poor excuse of a dispatcher will finally step on someone's toes, "who counts" or it may all start coming out like dirty laundry in the news papers or other ways about how "dirty " the CPD is and that they have no morals. Or maybe just maybe this smelly little fish will come face to face with an upset wife with whom she is cheating on her husband with and that little domestic will end up in big letters, no doubt, in the news paper as well. I know there are good men at CPD as there are good women who are LEO's as well. Let's fish (no pun intended) out the rotten apples and get the standards back up for the dispatchers and keep our LEO's safe. I am thinking that smetchen may think what she's got is more special than what the rest of us were equipped with. LOL. Any takers???????? 'CAUSE SHE'S GIVING IT AWAY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone.......oh I'm sorry not to anyone....you have to be married..............

Quote Originally Posted by damhot
    I dont care what any of you say she is a homewrecker cause she is dam hot...and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!
    smetchen quite writing on this blog about yourself.......hot? how about old hot fish

Any takers???????? 'CAUSE SHE'S GIVING IT AWAY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone.......oh I'm sorry not to anyone....you have to be married..............

Ouchie.

One thing that comes to mind.. HIV. Um, I sure hope if you are dumb enough to sleep around that you are wrapping your package.

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Any takers???????? 'CAUSE SHE'S GIVING IT AWAY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone.......oh I'm sorry not to anyone....you have to be married..............

Ouchie.

One thing that comes to mind.. HIV. Um, I sure hope if you are dumb enough to sleep around that you are wrapping your package.
    remember what you said ....lol, "dumb enough to sleep around" equals too dumb to "wrap the package" lol

You people need to get real. Why are you spending so much time on this topic, which by the way isn't really any of your business? There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.

Quote Originally Posted by The voice of reason
    You people need to get real. Why are you spending so much time on this topic, which by the way isn't really any of your business? There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.
    voice of reason? okay you blind wearing horse. This IS a moral problem within CPD and probably within other agencies as well, I'm sure and in case you aren't aware of the right to free speech....if you don't like it then don't waste your time reading this....apparently this is none of your business :roll:

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    If the voice of reason knows of any factual corruption by management, as the claim, then that individual should do something about it, instead of spreading idle gossip. Maybe a few facts would help. Also please watch the names, Voice of reason.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast