2000 illegal aliens in Bradenton this saturday

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

2000 illegal aliens in Bradenton this saturday

The HT just had an article about this....
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs. ... 9/NEWS0106
    It seems a lot of people are upset about it...
    Question is are any of you LEO's going to do anything about it?
    I know that ICE lets you report suspicious activity at 1-866-347-2423.

These guys are admitting to being here illegally. Shouldn't US citizens get equal protection under the law?

Are any of you going to do anything about it?

But really, if the BPD lets 2000 criminals (felons, I believe) do this publicly, what good are you? I predict a real $hit storm heading toward BPD if nothing is done about it.

Are we (the police) allowed to take an illegal alien into custody??? :?

Quote Originally Posted by our authority
    Are we (the police) allowed to take an illegal alien into custody??? :?
    If the police were invovled in apprehending illegal aliens, then we wouldn't have so many.

It's the seperation of powers. Locals generally don't enforce federal laws and federals generally don't enforce local laws. It's a flaw in the system -- or it's a protection in the system -- depending on how you look at it. :shock:

Actually, I talked to one of the ICE guys. They don't go out there and just pull someone off the streets to deport them. They deport the felons, gang members, etc due to the cost. The man power, paper work and everything else would cost the US a tremendous amount of money if we deported everyone. Although we would need to or find a new system, it's just not economical to deport everyone.

I think we should just put some kind of tracking collar on them

The City of Hazelton created a local ordinance that makes it illegal to be an illegal alien. :shock:

I read it here. :shock:

Common folks, the feds aren't doing their job!!!! It is illegal to be in the United States illegally!!!! :twisted: