Any Openings?

Thread: Any Openings?

Any Openings?

Is your department currently have any openings? Do you have a step pay plan or is your starting pay your your end pay? How long does your processing take? I am a former deputy (I have been out of L.E. for over a year) with close to 5 years experience, moved new to the area. I am looking for free college so I can go back to school, your department offers that. I ran out of GI bill after 60+ credits and really want to go back to school without taking out a student loan.

There are currently plenty of openings. We do not have a step plan in place, but there is a program where officers can earn pay increases every 3/5/10 years if they meet training requirements. The application process takes approximately 3 to 5 months.

$$$

What is your starting pay? Any overtime or off duty work??

is USFPD sponsoring applicants?

tHE STARTING PAY FOR A SWORN LEO IS JUST OVER 35 K. WITH A $500 UNIFORM BONUS A YEAR. O/T IS AVALIABLE REGULARLY DURING THE SEMESTERS. SUCH EVENTS AS MARATHONS AND EVENTS AT THE SUNDOME.

THE DEPARTMENT DOES OCCASIONALLY SPONSOR SOMEONE THROUGH THE ACADEMY, BUT A PERSON WHO IS ALREADY CERTIFIED STANDS A MUCH BETTER CHANCE AT GETTING HIRED ON.

work

Is your department a good place to work

Re: work

Quote Originally Posted by Looking for Police Job
    Is your department a good place to work

Check please!!!!! :shock: