Deleted String / Banned User

Sysop

Deleted String / Banned User

Greetings,

Thanks to all of you who are using this Message Board as intended. Your agency is in contract negotiations at present; what a wonderful opportunity to use this forum.

Unfortunately, I just had to delete a string that was naming officers and insulting them. Most of the posts were made by one user who happened to be the same one who started the string, so he has been BANNED via his Earthlink cable address. Further violations will result in more Deletions, Banning and written complaints to the ISPs of the poster.

Again, I realize the problem posters are in the minority here and that the troops at your agency are a great group of guys. However, I did feel the need to set the tone on what was acceptable and what was not. Your Moderator and I are in sync on this and will back each other up. With contract negotiations going on, you should concentrate on banding together to obtain the best deal possible.

Good luck and thanks for your support!

Thanks for canning a troll!

LEO names shouldn't be posted period. We have enough trouble with the Bradentucky Herald.

Yeah good one! We have a nice two-face site administrator I see. Because the Betts thread was real professional. (rolls eyes)

Sysop

Education Time

Quote Originally Posted by none
    Yeah good one! We have a nice two-face site administrator I see. Because the Betts thread was real professional. (rolls eyes)
    If you have a problem with a particular post or sting, it is your responsibility to let the Moderator (in this case, Mod 42 at mod42@leoaffairs.com) know. We have over 250 agency Message Boards online and thousands of messages on them. I hope you don't seriously think that I have time to read through all of them or expect me to know what the "Betts thread" mentioned above is about. If I get a specific complaint or happen upon something that needs action, I take care of it. Otherwise, it's up to YOU and the Moderators. Thanks.