It's coming soon and I'm happy as a "New York Officer in a room full of dispatchers"!!! :lol: :lol: You guys talk all you want to but when it gets right down to it, WE'LL BE GREEN!!!! No more dealing with Dowdell's "I'm Better Than You" complex, no more dealing with NY slapping people on their behinds and fraternizing in the work place and no more dealing with some of the Belle Glade residents (certain ones). From one Belle Glade Officer to all: I'm not going to down anyone in the department (anymore that is). I'm just happy that the process of the SO takinbg over seems inevitable. I don't know the exact date but I know the day is coming real soon. As for NY, it's been a pleasure working with you but it's time for all of us to move on and leave the hard feelings behind. We're all officers and we're all going to be fighting the battle of criminal justice, not getting help from a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks on the internet but the battle of criminal justice will be fought by "Just Us". So to all you haters, God Bless You and if BGPD does not go Green, I still will do my job in a professional manner in the city of Belle Glade. Peeeeeeaaaaaace out!!!