Ungrateful

Thread: Ungrateful

Ungrateful

You guys are lucky to have a job at all. quit all your complaining and do your job. We could hire a monkey to do the majority of what you guys do. It's not brain surgery. All you guys want is for someone always to be telling you how great you are or to pat you on the back, grow up and realize you have a gravy job. Dont like it, quit and try doing some manual labor for awhile. Then you will realize how easy you have it.

Yeah..

Your right...I think im going back to my manual labor job. I made more money and only worked for about 4 hours of the day and the rest i just sat in the shade. I definatly put up with less crap and since a monkey can do my job, he can have it. I dont hate PPD, but im tired of the BS.

It's the ones like you that are the trouble makers at PPD. You throw s--t like this out there just to start problems. How about we keep the ones that you say a monkey can do their jobs and get rid of smart asses like you. That will definitely cut down on the BS down there. It could be that you don't even work there anymore. Are you one of the ones that got canned for not doing your job? Either way, PPD does not need your attitude.

Yeah, you like the ones that just shut up, dont think, and do their jobs. We dont want anyone questioning us do we. No one has any brains but us. You be a good little soldier or we'll get rid of you and hire two new guys to take your place for the same money. No, Mathis would never let that happen.

Give it a rest

Guy's give it a rest. I served 4 chiefs and all had thier fualts. Your purpose is to serve the citizens of Pensacola. The city said yes when you asked them for a job. If your not happy with whom or what the city of pensacola has appointed or done then go find another job. In my years with the police department I never saw them force anyone to join the PD. I'm sure they would not force you stay. Do what your being paid to do , serve the citizens of pensacola.

new

I forgot . I would return to work for the PD in a heart beat. It was the best years of my life.

best years??

I too served under four chiefs, Goss, Potts, Chapman and Mathis. The first three were the good ones. That last one though, not the best years. I'll be gone from here very soon and all I can say is "thank god". The best years I can remember down here are when Mathis was just a pee-on Lt. Now he thinks he's god, along with the rest of his admin. They think they can do whatever they want to whoever they want without any sort of consequensciences, thats coming to an end real soon too. We need a "real" chief again not a puppet on a string controlled by a shady city manager. T.O.

I keep wondering why the City Council can't see thru that sorry excuse for a City Manager, Bonfield. Don't they have the power to fire him? He's the one that thinks that he is GOD. We all know that he is Satan himself. He needs to move on, he's caused enough problems here. :twisted:

city manager

Is it just me or does the city manager seem like a used car salesmen? I just wish Mathis had the genitals to stand up to Bonfield. Mathis just simply doesnt have it in him. He is the ultimate "yes" man. If Norm Chapman was still around he probably would have ***** slapped Bonfield by now. God, I miss Chapman......T.O.

ungrateful

What has the city manager done to warrant these harsh words. Don't generalize be specific with your complaints. As ole Joe Friday use to say "Just the Facts" I wonder if it will be difficult . We will see. Good luck.