i figured it out

i figured it out

I know whats wrong with the city of pahokee, it's mayor Sassor he's just sucking the life right out of the city. oooopppps sorry did i say that out loud. no pun intended.
    ok who am i kidding of course there was a pun intended Sassor is a peter puffer who disliked "straight" forward cops.
    Hey Sassor hows your buddy robert love liking the new facility.

Copper is a joke

Copper,

You’re posts smell of “WannaBe” stench with a hint of “Has-Been”. The only part of you that is Copper, is in the pennies you count and the taste in your mouth from all of the chocolate starfish you’ve been sucking to improve your embarrassing situation.

really

Hey your Sassors little fag boyfriend Raymond aren't you, well got back to pleasuring your daddy and leave the comments to the real police.

Hey Heard, the big Robert Love got moved to DADE C.I...HAHAHAHAHAHA ***** boy...

Very well said DRAGON SLAYER very well in deed

A Little Something

Quote Originally Posted by copper
    Very well said DRAGON SLAYER very well in deed
    Now Copper, the only reason you responded to Dragon Slayer's post was because you can't read that good and you thought the name read "DRAG-QUEEN SLAYER". Oops.... YOUR BAD!!!! ops: ops: Dang, you lost another boyfriend.... Are you sure you're not a **** instead of a COP!!! :? :?

wow you really need someone to help you with the one liners, you suck at it, or is it suck it. beiiiitch