I guess I am slow to check my agency email but I just saw where a certain deputy in D3 posted a question to the “Dictator” :evil: …Oh, I’m sorry, “Director” :twisted: of H.R. (G.A.)

OMG, was that funny? I did not know the “Dictator” :evil: , there I go again, “Director” :twisted: had been at the agency for 26 years….Who Knew? :shock:

Anyway, it is hard for me to believe that there is anyone in this agency, in the jail or on the road that is making below starting pay. Didn’t payroll just complete a review of everyone’s pay status? And if there was a problem you would be back paid.

I do not think the agency is trying to screw anyone out of money! If you have a pay problem then bring it to their attention. If after they refused to correct it, then state the facts so we can see for our self that the agency is screwing someone. Until then, give the system a chance before throwing stones at the glass palace ops: .

By the way, I thought the response that was made to the “Dictator” :evil: …”Director” was done with political correctness 8) but between the lines you could still hear “Get over yourself” :P . Man that was great! :wink:

Does anyone else have an opinion on the subject?
:?: