update - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: update

What a cruel thing to say about anyone!

What I meant by you might hurt a friend was that there a lot of people out there that have a parent sister or brother that have drinking problems and most of the time it is a secret within the family, and when you refer to Mathis as a drunk they here you and for some it hurts. As for Mr Positive , no need for name calling. Look I remember when everyone hated Banakis, but he always treated me fair, the same goes for Mathis. When he was my Lt. He ranked very high with me. Never worked for Kelly but he was always nice and never did anything that I could see. So it's just like when you have 2 people that saw the same thing, their stories a different. By the way I'm a little late this morning my girlfriend was in the mood.

By the way Mr Positive. My dad's liver gave out on him and it was a long painful death. When I was a kid my dad was 6ft 5 and weigh 260 he was under hundred pounds when he died and it was due to drinking . I would not wish that on anyone.I have to agree with Guest that was cruel

Mr. Positive, I dont feel what you said was cruel. The truth hurts sometimes. As for Gust, I too worked for Banakas and I thought he was the biggest **** ever. This guy got off messing with you for no reason. Hell, he made me start biting my own fingernails. And not to leave out MAthis. I agree when Mathis was just a Lt. he was fine. He was a great Capt. But you got to admit when he beacme chief he changed, and changed for the worse. Mr. Positive hit the nail right on the head. Mathis wont stand up to anybody fo anybody, he's a spineless coward!!!
    Im glad to hear you girlfriend was in the mood this morning. Was she drunk?? T.O.

Now, that was funny!!!
    You guys keep it up, I get a kick out of you.

It's sad that the whole dept knows the chief has a drinking problem and nothings been done about it. I heard stories about him showing up at calls smelling of booze and nobody had the guts to turn him in to the chief at the time. Someone could have been injured or killed. That's a shame.

I agree, Banakas was definately a ****. He did like screwing with people, him and his little crew of buddies. That's why Chapman's not here anymore, the crew ganged up and went after him. I guess they were a little jealous he made chief.

And for Gust, if you haven't been on the bad side of Kelly, good for you. If you ever are, you'll know what we're talking about.

by the way, I heard he Mrs Kelly were getting divorced, is that true?

Mr. Positive, again man I have to agree with you. Its all too clear Gust has never been on the receiving end of one of Kellys "investigations". If so then he would dislike Kelly as much as we do. We all know karma is a funny thing. Would'nt it great if Kellys wife left him for another woman, again!! Im really starting to worry about Gust. He looks up to Mathis, Kelly and Banakas? Whats next, going to A.A. meetings to pick up chicks?? T.O.

Ok, you guys were funny before but you're getting too personal with this. What anyone does at work has nothing to do with their family life. Leave it alone. You damn sure wouldn't want your life spread around on a web page if you were having problems. Since you "heard" that they were having problems, how do we or you know that what you are saying is true anyway? How can you talk about Banakas messing with people and then do just about the same thing here?

[

well well well Mr Guest, I agree with you. I know in the old school you left a fellow officer's family out of the picture. If I had a problem with you it was between you and me. Attacking a man's family, Wrong. As for me liking Mathis, Kelly, and Banakis,your right I never had a problem with them and they alway's treated me fair. What's wrong with that. Now we have had some down there that I simply could not stand, L. Mitchell,T. Hyder and D. Joeseph. You probably don't these guy's but they were ****'s. But anyway I can understand your dislike for someone. Been there and done that. Final word, Leave the man's family alone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast