update
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: update

update

its been quiet on here so just adding a few PPD updates

Patrol cars going black/white after october.
    Last heard, 10% raise for next 3 years, thats a total of 10% each year. (Not 15%)
    Six new officers hired and in FTO training classes(they look like children)

Nothing else exciting or rumors going that I pesonally know about.

update

thanks

I've seen your new trainees...no offense intended, but most of them dont have a chance. Better get on those new applciations.

Hey Deputy, have you looked in your own house lately? I dont think the SO compares very well to the PPD. At least we're professional, or at least most of us are.

All I can is the new recruits look like kids, nothing to say about their nature or demeanor. As for the SO, oh my God...please dont trash talk us because you guys hire rejects. By the way...you cant have my social security number either

just what is needed

how about you two knocking it off. as if Law inforcement officers don't have enough to contend with. It's bad enough that you cry within your own department. Go stand in the unemployment line for a while. Then you will have something to cry about. Stick togeather, bond , because you never know when the officer or deputy your complaining about on this site or in the halls will be the one saveing your ass in bad situation.
    I have come to the conclusion that for some off you no matter who is in charge your gonna *****. Mabe self employment is your cup off tea.

English Comp I lesson

I'm sorry, but I have to repost your last comment correctly.

How about you two knocking it off. As if Law Enforcement officers don't have enough to contend with. It's bad enough that you cry within your own department. Go stand in the unemployment line for awhile. Then you will have something to cry about. Stick together, bond, because you never know when the officer or deputy you are complaining about on this site or in the halls will be the one saving your ass in a bad situation. I have come to the conclusion that some of you are going to ***** no matter who is in charge. Maybe self employment is your cup of tea.

You should keep your job as a deputy or an officer, you are lucky to have gotten it. I'm sure your sergeant has a heck of a time checking your paperwork.

HAHA :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:
    That is F'en awsome!!! We have tards working at all the dept's.

And we have tards running some departments..T.O.

Thanks for taking the bait. It proves what I have always said. The complainers just sit back and wait to pounce on a mistake.your easily baited my friend, a few misspelled words here and there and you pounced. Now if you put just as much energy towards finding solutions to the problems instead of crying and complaining in the halls things could get better. But they won't because your a natural born complainer. Why I bet someone could give you a hundred dollars and instead of thanking them you would complain that they should have given it to you yesterday when you really needed it. Look we accomplish nothing *****ing back and forth like this. Let's do our jobs , be positive and try to make an effort to look at someones positive side. Sometimes that is hard to do but it can be done . Try it you might like it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast