update - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: update

You know that when Paul Kelly goes after one of our officers he's also going after their family. Their wifes and children suffer as well.

All of you are talking about family, but have you really thought about what it does to a family member to hear this over and over time and time agian. How it's brought up in daily lives. Have you ever thought or took the time to put your self in their shoes. Think.... How would you feel as a mother or father of a police office who is always being accused of doing something wrong? Or if you were a wife or girlfriend of one of these officers, and all they wanted to do is provide for their famliy, but every door is being slamed in their face because they aren't an ass kisser. And they want to do their job not follow the politics bull sh#t that is going on. What would you rather tell you son or daughter, that you are a follower or a leader? If you want to make a change, you have to stand up for your selves, but all I have seen lately is the people who do get a boot up their ass and a swift kick out the door, and as for the others they stand there with their tails between their legs waiting for another comand. (sit boy, good dog)

Well said

Personal Attacks

I check this site to keep tabs on my former workplace. Some of these posts are getting out of line. As far as the poster who disliked Hyder, Mitchell, and Joseph, all I can say is --Damn, mister, that's going way back!! You have to be collecting retirement, right?

Stay safe all of you PPD'ers. From your friend who was proud to wear the blue (with light blue shirt) for over a decade.

Those were good days

yes they were and your right I go way back. Why I remember lineup at 40 south alcaniz

I was a victim of Paul Kelly and so was my family and so were my friends. It really sucks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234