Well will Chris be back???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gotta love good ole back stabbing Internal Affairs. Who appointed this stupid Mallo jerk? That retired on duty idiot Page or was it dumba$$ Sheriff White Himself?

what about the inspector who also builds all the sheriff's election signs and stores them at her house? :shock: Do you think that maybe that is a little odd considering that all investigations of this unit are to be fair and on neutral ground so that the administration can make the right choices?

HEHEHEHEHE ok these are true but fair and right choices :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    what about the inspector who also builds all the sheriff's election signs and stores them at her house? :shock: Do you think that maybe that is a little odd considering that all investigations of this unit are to be fair and on neutral ground so that the administration can make the right choices?

HEHEHEHEHE ok these are true but fair and right choices :P
    Just for the record. I know her and I know DL and would trrust either to investigate me fairly. Inspector (who has treated me decent when I was looked at over there for a "customer complaint") also was placed in there under the last sheriff. Her track record is clean regarding investigating deputies impartially. As far as the signs go. I do agree it doesn't look impartial there. Didn't this guy tell the voters he was going to remove politics from the agency? Then when he was called on it for Charlie's commercial he said he meant not involving deputies in the sheriff race? Tappy Tappy Tappity Tap. Keep on dancing mr bojangles. He also had at least one sgt from patrol(mr), one new lt from admin command(ms) and a detective from the property crimes unit i mean professional standards/customer care unit(JM). all but (mr) went somewhere but (mr) has free reign annd involves himself in every deputy's business regardless of the deputy working for a different supervisor.

I want to thank everyone for their support and trust. I wouldn't have made it through the past year without the help of my friends, family, co-workers and MOST importantly my wonderful Attorney who knew right from wrong on day one. I've never been more thrilled to go back to work in my life.

Manmilk, much kudos on figuring out what I meant. You are right though, that was a bit steep for alot of folks at pasco, Although, you were wrong about it being intended for Det. Mallo. I wouldn't know him if I bumped into him in the hall. There are a few silly fellows that know what I was talking about, with the Colonel Bradock stuff. It was in reference to a fellow that no longer works for the agency, and I'm sure has a pretty good sense of humor. It won't take a genius to figure out who I am by my screen name, and I sure don't want anyone from I.A. finding my shannigans to be discordant or objectionable. This site is for silly fun, as well as the big stuff, is it not?

Love, Rollfast.

P.S. congrats to the two fellows on finding their way back to wonderful L.O.L.....they are both good guys.

Correction...Kudos to Dr. Phil. Manmilk just said I was stupid, shame on you Manmilk!!!!!

You are right though, I am stupid.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollfast
    Correction...Kudos to Dr. Phil. Manmilk just said I was stupid, shame on you Manmilk!!!!!

You are right though, I am stupid.
    HUH? I never said you were stupid. I said "10-9". Did they go change the 10 codes since I left?

btw, rollfast, I do know who you are. :twisted:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123