IA needs to grow some nuts

IA needs to grow some nuts

I see in todays paper that when you falsely accuse a deputy of misconduct, IA will seek charges and prosecute. Enjoy your time in prison for lying Mr Stanley . Good job IA for nailing this guy to the cross. The liar's booking # is 06039022.
    From the HCSO Board.

What a novel idea. Actually holding people who complain on Deputies accoutnable for their statements. I mean we are supposed to be fair and impartial arent we? Sure seems like if a citizen wanted to screw with one of us all they have to do is call IA and say "Deputy So-and-so called me the almighty n-word and slapped me after arresting me" and BANG!! Youre on notice for an active IA investigation, you are not allowed to discuss this with anyone except your lawyer or rep.

Thats always a fun one to six moths of waiting for it to end. And then when its over, and they cant prove it one way or another, its in your jacket for ever as unsustained. I dont recall tha exact verbage, but your sustained, exonerated, or left in limbo cuz they just arent sure. Even still its in your record, right or wrong, truth or a complete fabrication. So one day 20 years from now when you cap an armed black man that shot at you, SURPRISE!!!! In 1990 Deputy So-and-so allegedly called an innocent african american an N-word....Your screwed.

But what about actually making people drive/walk/fly to IA and fill out a sworn affidavit? So many people have brought this up but never do anything about it. Im sure that our admin doesnt want to hinder poor citizens from feeling they can make IA complaints. But how much is your career hurt when people above you talk about the complaints against you, even when they were not sustained? Has anyone ever tested suing one of these citizens for slander?

God knows no one currently in IA has ever held a grudge. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. it be funnier if it wasnt so dam true.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    A citizen did get sued locally, but I forget the jurisdiction. May have been Sarasota, Lee something like that but the crackhead making the allegations had it blow up in their face. It was a woman alleging a bunch of stuff against a female dep and it backfired quite badly. In fact, I'm almost sure it was Manatee now.