FDLE MEMBER AND CUSTOMER SURVEY

FDLE MEMBER AND CUSTOMER SURVEY

The Interim Commissioner has taken the bold step of conducting a survey of members and agencies/users of FDLE services. According to sources he really wants to know what is going on. Here is your chance to comment:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=39622235868

I would think the responses would be public record, and should provide some insight into what's going on.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Temp Commish

I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but I'm starting to like this temp commissioner. I like some of the changes he is making and I hope that he really looks at this survey and applies what he learns to the problems with the department. We'll see.

Survey password

LEO wanting to fill out survey on FDLE services. Anyone know the password to get to the survey?? Thanks.

FDLE SURVEY

From my understanding, the survey period ended by the end of June 2006. There was some concern regarding the password being available on this site to "everyone." We will have to wait and see if the survey is truly meaningful, from the perspective of agencies outside FDLE.

If you like, feel free to post your comments here. We know they read these posts.