Myakka Workforce Housing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a suggestion, put it in N20, where they have already voted to put in a majority of the affordable housing anyway. I would suggest Oneco, but there's no land left to build any more DUMPS/SLUM LORD HOUSING. Then we can call N20 TWOCO! Goodness knows the people living in Venice(where the supposed money is coming from) would never want that in their BACKYARD! tsk tsk

Opine

I hear you brother but its Singletary. My sources say a realtor out there found out that the same outfit owned the other acreage on 675 so thats when the sneaky strategy came about to move it off of Singletary and on to 675. I don’t think its working but you never know. My sources say the travel direction for dwellers will be eastward ho!.... to Arcadia for shopping etc. Singletary makes more sense. If any of it makes sense. My opinion is the ones who came up with the sneaky strategy can ride my johnson....so guess whre I live.

GhettoPOPOlis

I have a suggestion, put it in N20, where they have already voted to put in a majority of the affordable housing anyway. I would suggest Oneco, but there's no land left to build any more DUMPS/SLUM LORD HOUSING. Then we can call N20 TWOCO!
    Oneco. Twoco. Very good, but now you've gone & upset GhettoPOPOlis :lol:

such is life, but the facts still remain the same!

Radar and Fair Play are right on the money.

As for the complaint(s) directed towards the office for lack of traffic enforcement in the Myakka area,,,there totally unvalidated.

Pull the stats, Its too bad you cant geographically audit the number of criminal/moving citations issued East of CR675,I.E.
    "Myakka/N40-50-60" on the Clerk of Courts website.

If this was possible it would be an eyeopener for the person(s) stating there is no enforcement in the area. Smoke in the wind is all it is.

The Granola Belt

IMO, Commish Haze has a whole lot of hair going on, but not much else. Her fan base arises from a certain section of Myakka known as The Granola Belt (flakes & nuts). They’re throwing a party for her: http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradent...l/14916934.htm I wonder if her trusted advisor from Panther Ridge HOA will be there? He’s a mechanical whiz (?) who invented a screw-top jar lid, got university degrees from places you never heard of, ran for office as a Libertarian, and heads a local group that advocates secession from the U.S. http://www.kriegbooks.com/krieg.html
    Conspiracy theories, anyone? Traffic enforcement is the least of ‘em. :roll:

Gyro Gearloose & Dunno Haze

Oops, sorry I messed up the links to Dunno Haze & Gyro Gearloose. You can cut 'n' paste them.

Meeting

How about some Sig 14 on tonight's meeting. Did 675 go 10-8 on downtown 34251? Or did 675 get thrown under the bus?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12