Vacation

Thread: Vacation

Vacation

Hello to all..I am wondering if anyone has an opinion or information a great vacation spot in Colorado..I look online and get so confused with all the places they have.
    Just a nice resort for my husband and I, snow mobiling, etc.
    Any towns or cities better than another? Thank you ahead of time for your help, and be safe!

Wow! :shock: I am a Sgt. in Miami Fl and was going to ask the same but I see you asked this question back on June 8 and no one helps out. Maybe they don't have the brotherhood up north like we do.Thanks guys. Have a hectic one!

Vacation Spots.

I am a Deputy in Florida, but I grew up just outside of Boulder. As far as vacation spots, it really depends on what you are looking for. If your looking for Ski Resorts, I would recommend Breckenridge. It is close to about 4 other ski resorts so you have the freedom to ski several locations. Steamboat Springs is also a great place, but it is kind of secluded and a long drive from Denver.

If your looking for summer time, most of ski resorts are still a great place to visit. But I really enjoy a small town called Estes Park. It is right at the beginning of Rocky Mountain National Park, so there is plenty of hiking, biking, mountain climbing and sightseeing to do.

If you have any other questions I'll check back and respond.

Have a great trip.

Re: Vacation Spots.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fish
    I am a Deputy in Florida, but I grew up just outside of Boulder. As far as vacation spots, it really depends on what you are looking for. If your looking for Ski Resorts, I would recommend Breckenridge. It is close to about 4 other ski resorts so you have the freedom to ski several locations. Steamboat Springs is also a great place, but it is kind of secluded and a long drive from Denver.

If your looking for summer time, most of ski resorts are still a great place to visit. But I really enjoy a small town called Estes Park. It is right at the beginning of Rocky Mountain National Park, so there is plenty of hiking, biking, mountain climbing and sightseeing to do.

If you have any other questions I'll check back and respond.

Have a great trip.
    More like breckinfridge, It's colds as hell there every time i have been, Very icy runs as well. I would personally recommend copper, but to each their own.

And Estes Park is amazing. Go camp, stay anywhere it doesn't matter it's all beautiful.

Go ski at Loveland (not the town of)...or Estes in the summer/spring...it's amazing. Man, I can't wait to retire...

Quote Originally Posted by sysco
    Wow! :shock: I am a Sgt. in Miami Fl and was going to ask the same but I see you asked this question back on June 8 and no one helps out. Maybe they don't have the brotherhood up north like we do.Thanks guys. Have a hectic one!
    Maybe we're not a bunch of pathetic losers who waste time on LeoAffairs. Keep your lame a$$ in that sh1thole you call Florida you sarcastic jacka$$!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by sysco
    Maybe we're not a bunch of pathetic losers who waste time on LeoAffairs. Keep your lame a$$ in that sh1thole you call Florida you sarcastic jacka$$!
    Please ignore this idiot, he/she is not representative of our department. Estes Park is a great place to visit if your in the area, it's a scenic 40 minute drive up through the Big Thompson Canyon and is at the entrance to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Be sure to bring your fishing pole and a camera, the fishing and scenery are awesome.