hiring

Thread: hiring

hiring

I hear that you have 40-60 people on the eligability (sp) pool, but also hear that you are still hiring like crazy?? I would like to jump ship but fear retaliation (sp) from my department?? so anyone with information about if you need people or not please let me know, I would hate to piss my department off for a slim chance due to so many people waiting??

no waiting list here, exact opposite

We have positions that they can not fill and train fast enough. They can't find enough qualified people to fill the openings.

If you have LEO experience and no IA monkeys in your closet you should have no problem.

I for one would be glad to see people with background come aboard. God knows we could use some more quality people on the street.

Good luck.

Thanks,

I already turned in my app, I hope all goes well. I also have no IA's, but did recieve bs paperwork once or twice woops I prolly gave away which agency I work for lol.

Its no big secret that the land South of the border is in turmoil and morale is suffering. I was wondering when the exodus would commence.

I've seen some of the new young kids that the SO has hired and boy they screwed up. Yet I have seen experience turned away.