Thomas Mark CA in 19?? - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

I think he is addressing the issues at hand and is working to better things in the circuit more than the other previous administrators did.

Don't know who poor Billy is but do know it is not the CA. The CA is too busy doing the right things than to play games on a mindless website.

Cir 19 employees are sick and tired of the games being played by the 192 supervisor, Bill Ritchie. Because of Bill's mean spirited spineless approach he has worked hard at keeping this thread up. As a result all of the Cir 19 staff are being labled as bumbling idiots as Bill is. Bill has his own set of problems which he needs to address. Having recently having gone to firearms requal it is obvious that Bill has an anger problem. Offixcers have considered filing a formal complaint. It is scary to think that he is a range master and card carrying member.

Bill attacks other employees on a regular basis. He refers to his staff as "my *****es" as he refers to the former CA Dorothy the *****. Now it is well known that Bill is still angry that others have been promoted over him but really why would they they promote someone who plays these types of games.

His latest postings seem to be linked to Circuits goal to equalize caseloads. Oh well maybe he will now have to work. But that is ok as staff around circuit appreciate Mr. Mark doing this as he is doing what is fair. We are also sick and tired of Bills childish behavior

Get a clue Bill !

Quote Originally Posted by Now is the time
    I think he is addressing the issues at hand and is working to better things in the circuit more than the other previous administrators did.

Don't know who poor Billy is but do know it is not the CA. The CA is too busy doing the right things than to play games on a mindless website.

Cir 19 employees are sick and tired of the games being played by the 192 supervisor, Bill Ritchie. Because of Bill's mean spirited spineless approach he has worked hard at keeping this thread up. As a result all of the Cir 19 staff are being labled as bumbling idiots as Bill is. Bill has his own set of problems which he needs to address. Having recently having gone to firearms requal it is obvious that Bill has an anger problem. Offixcers have considered filing a formal complaint. It is scary to think that he is a range master and card carrying member.

Bill attacks other employees on a regular basis. He refers to his staff as "my *****es" as he refers to the former CA Dorothy the *****. Now it is well known that Bill is still angry that others have been promoted over him but really why would they they promote someone who plays these types of games.

His latest postings seem to be linked to Circuits goal to equalize caseloads. Oh well maybe he will now have to work. But that is ok as staff around circuit appreciate Mr. Mark doing this as he is doing what is fair. We are also sick and tired of Bills childish behavior

Get a clue Bill !
    That is enough guys.

Bump....He's baaack!

Go Bill!

You will really enjoy Phase II

Phase I is about done but the real fun begins in Phase II. Have a fun holidays season kids!!! :wink:

PS- Checker player's should should never challenge a chess player!!! :lol:

How about the new C5 DCA still trying to figure out the OT74 he didn't learn anything in the field? Why dont you ask someone in C19?? Again... Phase 1 is looking pretty sad... Wait till phase 3 hits.

We have seen the new C5 dca. good choice!!!!

TRM has a problem. Now that he has pissed the rest of his supervisors off by transferring them to offices out of their home counties, (opposite of what they do on the prison side)? His DCA tells everyone, “ I don’t know about Thomas's mgmt style” ? The new 193 SUP has already announced that she does not like TRM (and claims to have a pipeline to SBD). He has been substandard now for a year. = NEGLIGENT RETENTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    TRM has a problem. Now that he has pissed the rest of his supervisors off by transferring them to offices out of their home counties, (opposite of what they do on the prison side)? His DCA tells everyone, “ I don’t know about Thomas's mgmt style” ? The new 193 SUP has already announced that she does not like TRM (and claims to have a pipeline to SBD). He has been substandard now for a year. = NEGLIGENT RETENTION!
    Ouch! being substandard in SES is a death sentence!

19-2 's very own Snitchie

Nobody sang for you huh Bill?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728