Thomas Mark CA in 19?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

He better watch out. C19 has gone thru 5 administrators in 2 years. Staff must like to jump chain. That tends to axe administrators. He should do fine if he learns the role of administration is to support field staff and not hinder it. Good luck Mr. Mark!

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    Mr. Mark will be fine. His DCA will keep him in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Duck
    Mr. Mark will be fine. His DCA will keep him in check.
    Did she keep the last 19 - CA, who was fired basically, in check ?

She'll take him out like she did the last one. He's even a bigger pinhead. What was Ms. Rolle & Central Office thinking?

Leave my protege' alone! Reba put him there for a reason. He was the only one stupid enough to take the job and we needed a good reason to get rid of him. I am taking him with me in January to the eastern front with my good friends Col. Klink and Sgt. Schultz. Disssmisssed!

She's going to Palm Beach. I'll watch Mark for you! I am the best snitch in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by V.Hodges
    She's going to Palm Beach. I'll watch Mark for you! I am the best snitch in DC.
    within a month?

You'd think that the Department would pick someone who was able to be in control of their own life to be in charge of a Circuit. He was a mess some years ago. It was pitiful. He has all of the qualities of someone you look to get rid of. When he worked for me, he was a problem employee. We had to transfer him to keep from getting legal action taken against us. I guess things have changed their at the Dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You'd think that the Department would pick someone who was able to be in control of their own life to be in charge of a Circuit. He was a mess some years ago. It was pitiful. He has all of the qualities of someone you look to get rid of. When he worked for me, he was a problem employee. We had to transfer him to keep from getting legal action taken against us. I guess things have changed their at the Dept.
    The Colonel cleaning house ang getting the most ethical people put in charge.

I remember him, his wife's boyfriend beat him up and he used to sleep in the office and @ Gab Booker's office when she still worked for DC. Does he still smell like booz all of the time??

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast