wow have you seen tampas shooters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

wow have you seen tampas shooters

i just looked on tampas site tampaexplorers.com and they have 3 really good shooters shooting all in the black

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Yep, that and they also won the State shooting overall championship for the third year in a row.
    Brianna Plante, Ormond Beach Police Explorer.

Yea they sure did! They even had it posted on the side of their van before they even knew!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Don't know if anybody knows but they just won 1st overall at nationals for shooting. They are a powerhouse in the shooting world right now. It's just too bad they have to be so ****y about it. Like the previous poster stated they had already put on their van that they won states before it even happened. It will be interesting to see which post moves up next as Tampas top shooters start leaving.

go tampa

no they did not have it on there vehicle before they knew. they put it on right after they won state I was right there when they added it to there van. this is how rumors get started

The road

I hope there shooters end up as Police Officers on the road. We need as many marksmen as possible on the roads of Tampa. I welcome them to the streets with me. If they chose that path.

I hope to be there in about a year as long as everything goes right with the hiring process I cant wait!!

posted on van

you are not very good at your investigation skills, I was there at the range and 2006 was taped over. Yes they are ****y, but righfully so. So its not the rumor because I took a picture of it.

why is everyone arguing over something stupid ... we arent ****y we love to shoot we practice alot. We just wanted to win 3 years in a row and we did. In reality we shot bad to two of our shooters dropped some major points that was out of character for them but we dont go out bragging that we will win the next match we show up and shoot thats all.

so are you guys gonna put that you are national champs on your van as well? :lol:
    Although i thought it was quite funny at states closing when they announced there was a tie for overall shooting. That would have sucked if you guys lost and had to make a new sticker for the side of your van!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast