wow have you seen tampas shooters - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what if you guys run out of room on your van??? what will you do then? no i dont think you guys are ****y but your advisor is and thats why you catch so much from everybody!

Yes we will be putting something about being national champions. When they announced that it was a tie we werent very happy i know this will sound ****y but its not intended to ... We shouldnt have had a tie Customs shot very well and i respect that but we had two of our shooters shoot awful. Also that tyro rule that was instated by L.P. Miller wasnt fair because we had some tyros that could have very well shot on our team at state. So i dont get why we didnt ever vote on that i thought it was our organaztion??? Well i dont think our advisor is ****y. He knew our ability and than we let him down so it would have been our fault if we would have lost because we were taught all the fundamentals just had some breakdown when it came to the match. I apologize for looking ****y because we arent we like to win just as much as the next thats why we shoot we are very open and try to help anyone who needs it.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Congrats to Tampa again for the National Shooting Awards. Ya'll did great.
    Brianna Plante, Ormond Beach Police Explorer.

Tampa, you guys are great shooters, but every time you defend yourself you guys talk about how two members on your team shot horrible. A teams a team, and it is four memebers not two that carry it. So dont put your other members down to make a defense. You guys won it, and that is a good enough defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12