LT. V

Thread: LT. V

LT. V

Did he forget to service the Chief this time? or forgot the reach around? For those couple of days that he is off where is JDS's head going to be stuck up? I guess he will have to borrow Sgt. L's

[/code]

uhhh, Mod..

Hey Mod,

ya know, I'm not the smartest person, but I don't think this whole post is appropriate. Maybe, just maybe, it should stay on the board.

And, better yet, why don't you ban the person who posted it. He or she probably has nothing better do. And they clearly have nothing valuable to contribute to the board.

Thanks

ha

The only post in over a month and you want it deleted....I say let it ride nobody is mentioned by name. Lets get things going here.

To the individual who wants the MOD get rid of the original post.. shut up your a loser like: all the LT's, the Chief, and most of the Sgt's..

I just wish for once the department could be run by an individual who cares about the officers, or who has half of brain

Message to the Chief:

You are the worst boss I have ever had the dis-pleasure to work for. Im not sure your smart enough to be a manager of publix, let alone run a police department

And JDS I know I can go somewhere else if I dont like it, so dont bother telling me that!

Here we go again

Ok, to the poster who said let the post stay because nobody was mentioned by name...Give me a break. It's not too freaking hard to read the post and see who is being slammed. NOT APPROPRIATE OR PROFESSIONAL. HOW IS THIS POST CONSTRUCTIVE. WHAT HAVE THESE PEOPLE DONE TO YOU WHICH REQUIRES YOU TO VENT IN THIS MANNER?

And for the other poster (posser would probably be more fitting), I seriously doubt that you still work for this department.

But now the cats out of the bag..., you all can go ahead and have a big laugh at the expense of "RV"

AND TO THINK, WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A FAMILY. YOU GUYS ARE SAD.

The last poster responded:

"To the individual who wants the MOD get rid of the original post.. shut up your a loser like: all the LT's, the Chief, and most of the Sgt's.."

The only loser here is the group bro. Thanks for taking another stab at morale. IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS PLACE TOO TRUST? The answer is simple...NO.

hidden agenda

Sometimes the only way to improve morale is to admit that there are problems in the first place. Usually the only ones that want to keep things quiet are the cause.