Sanderson

Thread: Sanderson

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Sanderson

I guess the new Commish didn't care much for Scotty. Who was in the ASAC position in Tally that Scotty now occupies? It kind of surprises me that a temp commish is making changes. What does enyone think?

I think is is a new ASAC slot. I didn't hear McGregor going anywhere. Most regions have more than one now, Miami has several.

Don't know what to think about Ladner. Seems like a demotion from Director to Chief.

Tucker is a good #2 choice. He has been doing most of the work but I do not think the SAC's took him seriously. They should now OR he can run them all off.

Changes

Didn't know about Ladner, I don't really know him so I don't know if it's bad or good. I can think of a SAC or two that I would love Tucker to run off, but I wouldn't expect it. We need more SACs that are there to support the mission of FDLE, not yes men who act like money spent in their region comes out of their own pocket.

changes

I heard that Ladner wanted out...burned out on POS and Capitol and was looking to get back to Agent side. He's a cop and a good guy. I worked for him at POS and later during Hurricane Katrina deployment. Takes care of his people.

Ladner

I hear that he is in line to be the next SAC in Pensacola. Just heard that one from one of the Pensacola guys this week. I hear that they really need a good boss there. We'll see.