19 down, how many to go?

19 down, how many to go?

I hear we are 19 officers down now, is that true? What's going on around here?

Whats going on

Yes 19 down and more are coming. The answer is simple, Mathis does not give a shit about you or anyone under the rank of Capt. The training section hires retards then IA has them resign when the screw up. Hate to say it but they shoulda seen that coming. PPD cant hire decent people anymore because NO BODY wants to work in a place where moral is in the basement and the vibe in the air is everyone is out to get everyone else. Its amazing that Mathis screwed up everything that Chapman and Potts built just because he is a coward. The PPD use to be a proud, respected and powerful agency but thanks to Mathis, Kelly and the rest of the gang it is a dump where no one wants to be....My answer fire Mathis and bring back Norm Chapman...

Whats going on

Yes 19 down and more are coming. The answer is simple, Mathis does not give a shit about you or anyone under the rank of Capt. The training section hires retards then IA has them resign when the screw up. Hate to say it but they shoulda seen that coming. PPD cant hire decent people anymore because NO BODY wants to work in a place where moral is in the basement and the vibe in the air is everyone is out to get everyone else. Its amazing that Mathis screwed up everything that Chapman and Potts built just because he is a coward. The PPD use to be a proud, respected and powerful agency but thanks to Mathis, Kelly and the rest of the gang it is a dump where no one wants to be....My answer fire Mathis and bring back Norm Chapman...

Yes, the work release center was such a success....

just like the murder we had a few months ago in montclaire by an escapee they didnt even know was missing.

and keeton house, that place is great. i've never seen so many high treatment-seeking individuals.

jail is the only thing that works. you want to stop crime? build enough jails to lock up the people who deserve it for the amount of time they truly deserve.

i dont like the idea of "wharehousing" people, but lets face it. som lifetime criminals, and some others such as sex crimes, just cant be rehabilitated and after showing they are destined for a life of crime, its time to put them away until they are too old to steal or screw anything.

what

Hey Deputy, what are you talking about? and why did you post that in this subject? Please try to focus, you're screwing up my reading. :lol:

Somebody copied that post here from the other topic.

Sorry for them.