New Chief ....any changes??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The current draft system is an absolute joke. The only reason people get drafted is because not enough people want to work overtime. Here is an idea, make the people who don't work any overtime the only ones who can be drafted,,,,but wait, that would make sense . :roll:

I guess I have to agree with that to some degree, but it has to be looked at on a payperiod time frame. Just because you work a lot of overtime, if you havent worked any in the pay period the draft is in, then you should be eligible for a draft, otherwise you should be exempt. To me this makes more sense than judging the accumulative hours. But the funny thing to me is, most agencies are fighting over who gets to work the overtime, not who dosent want to work overtime. On some agencies you dont get any overtime unless you have the connections to get the job. How much money can be earned at USF in overtime on an annual basis?

If your on days, the sky is the limit. Nights is another story. You work the road half of the events. Overall between sundome time, and other events, an average of about 2 to 3 grand extra. 4 grand if you really hump it.

ot

gee 4 -5 grand extra ..............and some of you are crying??????

Draft System

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The current draft system is an absolute joke. The only reason people get drafted is because not enough people want to work overtime. Here is an idea, make the people who don't work any overtime the only ones who can be drafted,,,,but wait, that would make sense . :roll:
    No that makes absolutely no sense.

Re: Draft System

No that makes absolutely no sense.

Hmmmmm,,,could that comment be coming from a person that does'nt work any overtime,,,,YES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12