DEPUTY ARRESTED

Thread: DEPUTY ARRESTED

DEPUTY ARRESTED

Jail guard arrested after admitting having sex with female inmate.
    Charlotte County Corrections Officer Robert John Stenlund, 32, was charged Thursday night with committing sexual misconduct with a female inmate.
    I knew that was coming :shock:

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office?

Does somebody need like a education, or have to take a test or somethin to work there? Do they check ya BACK round? Or do they just hire people, first COME first served?

Re: Charlotte County Sheriff's Office?

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    Does somebody need like a education, or have to take a test or somethin to work there? Do they check ya BACK round? Or do they just hire people, first COME first served?
    You aren't allowed to work in there until you complete an FTO program. After an inmate serves his time, then he has graduated from the FTO training program and he is then eligible to work as a correctional officer. :shock:

On a more serious note, these kinds of problems have always existed inside jails. We can't get enough quality people to go inside the jails (to work there), so we oftentimes hire less-than-wonderful applicants. Some of those applicants get hard-ons over the inmates and start having sex with them. It makes me wanna puke, but that stuff happens. :?

more than twice

If I remember correctly, just a few months ago there was a former deputy that worked at the jail arrested on trying to have sex with a 13 year old girl over the internet. Luckly he was caught by scso.

What an idiot

All I am going to say about that specific inmate is "universal precautions" if you catch my drift...

Re: What an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously
    All I am going to say about that specific inmate is "universal precautions" if you catch my drift...
    Ah yes, "universal precautions" is our code word for AIDS. :shock: