Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

Since there has been posts pulled off, I'll make my post as direct as possible.

We who have no rank and are subject to the whims of one supervisor who works nights, respectfully ask that someone, ANYONE help us.

The admin has made a decision to support this supervisor and to hell with the unranked officers. If you defy this person your life becomes hell from the policy book. Just because its within the rules doesn't make it right to abuse your people. If any admin person reads this and gives a damn about us lower end employees, you'll help us.

You CAN"T BE that blind. By using a rule book to disrupt a persons life, makes it difficult to come to work. I cannot work here much longer with a dictator that no one will stand up to.
    I guarantee as soon as my contract is up I'll be gone if you don't address the tyrannical abuse of power that occurs while admin sleeps.

If you lead by fear mongering and intimidation, and are a vindictive petty man, I propose that you are no leader. You are merely a little man with a poor self image and rife with insecurities. You cannot buy or scare us into respect. I am fearful of him because if you cross him he gets even with you by using the rule book to make you look bad and therefore your complaint MUST NOT be valid.. This can not be the high moral values the Chief espouses, why does he allow it?

PLEASE someone take notice of what goes on and see fit to help the little guy, anyone who has been here for any length of time knows what this guy is up to, WHY, WHY ,WHY do you allow it?

If any person truly cares about the personnel you'll address this situation. The constant abuse of rank that has occurred since he was made a Corporal, is well known, and because no action is ever taken, I must assume that this behavior is condoned by the Chief and all of his staff. If this is true then Shame on you all for your poor leadership. take a poll of who wants to work on that squad. You'll find NO ONE does NONE, not one person. what does that tell you?

Ask yourself is this the way you run a police department?

WORD!!!!!

I have to say... you've hit the nail squarely on the head.

If anyone thinks this guy is alone, think again he is dead on :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: WORD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by another
    I have to say... you've hit the nail squarely on the head.

If anyone thinks this guy is alone, think again he is dead on :evil: :evil: :evil:

here here

I also have seen some things that would be shameful if they were known. It is very simple when the administration is not there, bad things happen.

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When the ranking officer on duty is one certain Sgt., it is very bad for the other people working. Many don't say things because they are intimidated. I am sad to say I am too. I cannot let my career go to hell because of one guy, I'll keep my mouth shut in person. I do not want to ruin it for later when I might have a chance of getting promoted. I won't if I get dozens of reprimands because I pissed off one guy 6 years earlier. So I join everyone else who takes it from a person who most will admit is not quite normal, but do nothing.

I just wish admin would be as interested in working conditions at night as they were about making sure I do directed patrol.

don't forget your homeys on cellblock c

To those that have been pardoned and released from san Qhensel, aka "The RocK", don't forget those you left behind.

Send cookies and don't violate parole. you'll find yourself back here where there is no hope of escape.

Me, I'm stealing guard raincoats and when i get enough I'm going to build a raft and take my chances, I can't take the Commandant much more. If i get sent to the hole, it'll still be better than where I am at?

I don't know where i am going at shift change, but I know where I'm not going!!!!

what does it take for someone in authority to notice these things?

Thats because he has the new LT. already bamboozeled. and he has the "god" thing going.

They can't see through the butt kissing and the bible quotes.

you'd think if you made it to that level you'd be a little sharper.

my last post disappeared, not sure why.

I only stated, don't be so quick to count the new Lt. out.

I believe him to be sharp and he can see through certain things pretty easily. I don't believe he is fooled.

he may be a force for good in all of this, give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by not so fast

"Help us Obi Wan Albano, you're our only hope"........click...."Help us Obi Wan Albano, you're our only hope".

Quote Originally Posted by not so fast
    my last post disappeared, not sure why.

I only stated, don't be so quick to count the new Lt. out.

I believe him to be sharp and he can see through certain things pretty easily. I don't beleive he is fooled.

your last post dissappeared because the mod's here are tight with that guy that is the subject of these post. And they want to make sure that nothing bad is said about themselves here. So they keep a BIG brother EYE.

Big Brother is always around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast