Are Detectives Authorized To Expose Their Weapon ON DUTY? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I agree, if a crime occures are they supposed to look the other way or take action? Just becasue they are training staff they should not wear a weapon, but they are to wear clothes that designate them as Sheriff's Deputies? Get real...

What do you mean, they are trained to perform as a deputy just like any other, so not sure who should be getting real here?

But then again you would not be happy no matter what issue is in front of you. You would cry about everything and if you were in that unit you would gladly wear the uniform and the weapon and think differently.

Reality check ops: put the binky back in your pie hole and find something else more important to discuss than the fact you are not allowed to play with the big boys.

Why are you SO disgruntled? Every post you make makes you look like an ass. Take a vacation or something. Lighten up brother..

Me? have you read your post. You are the one upset with deputies assigned weapons and acually carrying them and how they shouldn't have them. So i am thinking maybe you are the one that has the problem.

Time to go to neutral corners and simmer down fellas...

By the way, that 50% off crack was uncalled for. Were you aware that CB doesn't give discounts to plainclothes officers? Doubt it.

Did a detective arrest you for burglary, or diddling a little kid, or what?

You seem confrontational. How's that working for you?

Oh yes, what were you thinkin?

LOL THAT WAS GOOD THANKS DR. HEHHEHE

Like it or not fellas, we do work for the citizens of Pasco County. Instead of being condescending to them when they pose a question, regardless of the subject matter, you should give them a ligitimate answer. Remember, not everyone has working knowledge of our policies. You need to keep in mind that questions should be answered as if the person asking them has the IQ of Forrest Gump. Don't assume that they are being a critic or trying to make you look bad. They probably just didn't know any better.

Use this message board as a positive tool or resource, not a bashing ground. Be safe out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I was wondering if their $44.00 breakfast ended up half price?
    It really doesn't matter what they paid for their meals. It is the customer's business what they eat and how much it costs even if they are detectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Lets just say they didn't leave with making a good impression because I don't work for PCSO.
    OK, I'll bite. Reading your statement, I understand that because you do not work for the PCSO, they left you with a bad impression? The alternative would lead one to believe you would have a good impression of them IF you did work for the PCSO.

You never specified your basis for them leaving you with a bad impression. If it is your assumption they had badges and guns just to get a cheap meal, then it means you concluded that on your own and you have some issues you need to overcome.

You leave the impression you felt intimidated, envious, jealous, or plain just hate cops. I say this because you came up with the discount allegations without proof. Based upon your post, you do not leave me with a good impression that you are a reasonable thinking person.

Quote Originally Posted by To All
    Like it or not fellas, we do work for the citizens of Pasco County.
    I believe most of us are Pasco County Citizens too.

Instead of being condescending to them when they pose a question, regardless of the subject matter, you should give them a ligitimate answer. Remember, not everyone has working knowledge of our policies. You need to keep in mind that questions should be answered as if the person asking them has the IQ of Forrest Gump.
    Well, if the question was a legitimate question and not just a segway to the insult he fired in OUR board; he wouldn't have gotten a condescending answer. And I do believe I gave him the answers he deserved after his scud missile misfired.

Don't assume that they are being a critic or trying to make you look bad. They probably just didn't know any better.
    Are you kidding me? What were you thinkin'? Re-read his post and then ask yourself what his motive was and if he really was interested in the answer to his "question."

Use this message board as a positive tool or resource, not a bashing ground. Be safe out there.
    I agree, but I never will sit back and watch a fellow cop get berated, or belittled without giving apropriate and professional responses. It's the mentality of the citizen is always right and the deputy is always wrong that causes us to NEVER stick up for each other and I for one can not subscribe to that. You enjoy the cottage cheese though.

Agreed!

I must ass that if you reread the entire post you might see what I picked up on and that was that the original poster was was really upset that it was training deputies. So I am looking at it as a descruntled employee, I might be wrong but i agree that oyu should reread the entire posting and see what is said.

By the way above poster did a great job in making hir/or point!

Sorry about that fingers and brain not linking together today hehehe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast