TAMPA BAY BAPTIST CONFERENCE CENTER
    15601 LAKE MAGDALENE BLVD
    TAMPA, FL

MANY STATE AND LOCAL POLITICIANS
    WILL BE ON HAND TO MEET OUR
    MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES

FREE FOOD LIVE BAND GAMES FOR KIDS

FAMILY AND FRIENDS WELCOME

:shock: Well the picnic came, and the picnic went and is now gone. Sheriff Gee has stated over and over that he has excepted the PBA and his staff is more than willing to work with the PBA members. Sheriff Gee, if this is true than where were you and your staff? Not one of you had the courtesy to show.

You say you support the PBA, but my mother has always told me that actions do speak louder than words. :shock:

Sure, sure.....

Congratulations! You don't miss a chance to snipe at the Sheriff. Great way to build good relations.

You demonize him on this site for months and then expect him to show up at the Union Picnic - uninvited! Or was he extended a personal invitation? Somehow I doubt it.

If he had visited the picnic you would probably have posted something about how he "intruded" where he wasn't welcome. If staff had been there you would have probably said something about how they were taking notice of who was active in the union so that they could retaliate later.

You and your post are laughable.

The picnic was opne to all and all local and statewide polititions were invited to attend......and most did. Gee did not.

Generic Invitation

So it was a "generic" invitation (ya'll come) that was "generally announced" and not a specific invitation delivered to the Sheriff?

I thought so!

Your post was a disgraceful attempt to stir up animosity towards the Sheriff and to further build a wall between him and the troops for the obvious motive of union recruitment.

You lie through your teeth, of course, when you say MOST local and statewide politicians attended. This number would run into the hundreds.

You are pathetic.......

Re: Generic Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Invitation
    So it was a "generic" invitation (ya'll come) that was "generally announced" and not a specific invitation delivered to the Sheriff?

I thought so!

Your post was a disgraceful attempt to stir up animosity towards the Sheriff and to further build a wall between him and the troops for the obvious motive of union recruitment.

You lie through your teeth, of course, when you say MOST local and statewide politicians attended. This number would run into the hundreds.

You are pathetic.......
    Were you there? Do you know who showed and who did not?

And for the record it was not a generic invite. Those that were invited were called and sent an email, a fax, and snail mail. Your sheriff even had a breakfast several days prior and the subject was talked about along with some other major issues.

Sure.

I love the way you get more and more shrill.

Clearly you are not a union leader. A leader would be seeking amity with the Sheriff. Your original post was obviously an attempt to build ill-will towards him.

Too bad your union leaders can't rein you in........... you are undoubtedly an embarassment to them.

ops:

Re: Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep it up.
    I love the way you get more and more shrill.

Clearly you are not a union leader. A leader would be seeking amity with the Sheriff. Your original post was obviously an attempt to build ill-will towards him.

Too bad your union leaders can't rein you in........... you are undoubtedly an embarassment to them.

ops:

:roll: