Deputy Mindy Vlack - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A cabbie would be a step up from his current position. I doubt they'd hire him, though. His communication skills are lacking and I'm certain that the cab dispatchers would choke him (or themselves) after one shift of hearing his whiney voice.

Apparently "WOW" must be Morgan since he doesn't know the jurisdiction of the City and the County. What does a Deputy have anything to do with a City PD blog? I guess Morgan or Craig cant tell the difference between a green garbage can or a black one? I know your both scratching your head, its common knowledge for the Law Enforcement Officers of the county, not you guys!!!!! Go get a life and breed your hate and discontent elsewhere. Your not liked and you attract idiots like flies on.....

You've brought back fond memories of working hours in the wrong jurisdiction before seeing the "can".

Do you city guys still throw your bodies over to the Stomping Grounds from the Grand?

Yea, do you city guys still do that? Im County and wonder why dumb and dumber can figure out the trash can ordeal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12