trade patches
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trade patches

trade patches

Looking to trade American Police Patches for Irish Police Patches. please reply if interested

Patches

I have some patches to trade. Can you display your patches on a website, or by email?

patches

hey brother I would kill to have some police patches from my homeland.. In fact I would love to move back to my homeland.. please reply to happy and I'll make arrangements to get you any Patches you need... god speed brother and be safe

yes!

Would love to trade for Irish patches!
    email:
    apkcop@yahoo.com

Patches

My last name is Fitzgerald and my family tells me that it is Irish. I would love a police patch from Ireland (really a Sheriff patch as I am a Deputy Sheriff here in Tennessee) and I can trade some as well. E-mail me at MsDeputyTN@hotmail.com.

patches

got any patches to sell?

I would like to trade. I am a Police Sgt. in Miami Florida. Contact me at onegoodsgt@yahoo.com

Trade patches

Will trade patches , especially for patches from Ireland.

patches

I see that at least one of you from Ireland and others from different locations wants to trade patches! If the brother from Ireland would like a miami,florida p.d. patch and want the recorded history,established in1896, in which it is delivered, SIGNED by our Irish chief,i'll try to get for you!

the patch is easy for me to get and send on my dime,the chiefs signature is more difficult but i'll try!

if others are interested,just place/post your email and we will be in touch!
    stay safe and vigilant

I would love to trade patches from all over. I have a large number of different traders please contact me at autofan@aol.com.
    Thanks Adam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast