Please only make an intelligent reply... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Largo is Largo

Bottom line: Largo is Largo, Stanton rules and he has never liked the police and never will. Mitch got rid of his predecessor and he makes sure another Mitch will never exist. Learn what you can, have fun and move on. Largo has been that way since 1988 and will remain the same. At least we had fun with Sgts who had some balls but those days are over. Remember Stanton is your King and always will be.

Bye Bye

Need I say more? You were part of the problem and not the solution. Good bye loser!

no guts steve

Hmmm I know who wrote this, its either steve, john or one of his balless trolls. If you are you where a true little troll you would sign your name. Glad your still carring on the tradition :twisted:

Well, it is obvious that the agency you now work for has no literacy requirements. I'm guessing you either work for McDonalds or Publix. They both hire the mentally handicapped.

Re: Please only make an intelligent reply...

I don't work there but I read your questions. It would appear you've answered #10. Why is the morale at LPD so LOW? Your other 26 questions sound like valid reasons to me.

If you want to stay in Law Enforcement get out of there and go to where they value their officers/deputies. Everyone I know who left Largo for a stable work place went to Hillsborough County/Tampa.

Good luck with your decision.

[quote="Largo Patrol Officer"]* PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123