Mathis makes me sick. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

They are not jumping ship to the SO, they are leaving Pensacola period!

Why don't you guys get off your high horse and quit pissing and moaning. 1 person being negative can cause more and more to be negative and before you know it, everybody is screaming that there is a moral problem. Sure there is. As long as you keep feeding the negativity, it will keep growing. Quit complaing and do something about it.

It's morale not moral, unless you're talking about what everyting that gets done in this town is based on.

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error. Now, check your own post. It's people like you that are causing the problem. You have to go for the negative and point out a little spelling error instead of reading the content of the message.
    I think that a lot of you enjoy being miserable and love to spread the misery to as many people as you can and then blame admin. for all the problems. Concentrate on turning your own attitude around and you'll be surprised at how many others you can influence to do the same.

HUH?

Ole' Happy at PPD must have just got promoted. The blinders to all the crap going on at PPD have been but on his head. That or he has only been there for a month or two and would rahter shine his new badge instead of flipping burgers....
    The PPD is a toilet...Mathis and Kelly have runied that agency.

No, I have not gotten a promotion. I just refuse to let you people pull me down into your pitty party. I go to work, do my job the best I can and go home. I refuse to get involved in all the back stabbing and BS that goes on there. I also keep my back to the wall and listen A LOT. I know who the trouble makers are and I avoid them. I am very careful about what I say. I never say anything that I wouldn't want repeated. It may sound juvenile or goodie two shoes but try the Golden Rule, it works! :idea:

Yep

I hear ya. Sounds like this trained observer knows what he's talking about.

golden rule

Ok Mr. Happy at PPD you didnt get promoted so that means your a snot nose rook who does not know his butt from a hole in the ground. Your driving your new shiney police car now instead of your car with the Pizza Hut magnet on top, Im proud of you. But pay attention here, follow this golden rule "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" because that is the motto of the PPD admin. You say you keep your back to the wall, listen alot and avoid the trouble makers. Then when do you have time to be a cop?? It sounds like all you do is try to stay out of trouble. Is that a healty work environment?? NO..MAthis and Kelly have made the PPD their own little "petting zoo". They hand feed the animals they like and kick the ones they dont like. IF you chose to stay thats your choice but you want to look around and see the writing on the wall, the PPD is going down like the Titanic with MAthis at the wheel.

To trained observer. I almost feel sorry for you fella. You are a miserable, angry person. Life is too short for that. If you are that unhappy at PPD, go find yourself another job. You are one of the ones that brings morale way down by your complaining and back stabbing.
    Your assumption that all I do is try to stay out of trouble is way off. If you do your job right and treat people (who deserve it) right, you don't have near the problems as the mouthy ones who gripe and complain all day. I'm not saying that I won't (and haven't) been to IA but if you go in and tell the truth, it's not a big deal.
    Have you considered some type of therapy? It might help.

Hey Trained Observer

Hey T.O. dont waste your advice on this one. Give him a little time and he'll see. Hey, and maybe it will all go smooth for him here at PPD. However, if you look at some of the guys who have left here and the circumstances surrounding their leaving, you might see a pattern. Of course this guy will probably believe all the spin the admin puts on everything, but I think most people can read between the lines. Wait, Pray, and see..... Hope for the best and the best of luck to ya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast