Mathis makes me sick. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To Happy at PPD

First, Im not an angry person and second I love my job. You say youve been to IA already. So you getting fired or forced to resign?? IF not how the hell did you make it through?? YOu must have not been the subject of an IA but a witness against another officer? And you call me a backstabber, you dont even know me douchebag!!
    I dont think I bring morale down I just preach the truth and the truth about the PPD Admin is more than enough to bring the morale down retard. You obviously havent been around long enough to remember the Chapman era, there was no morale problem, people were lining up to get hired. Now the PPD is 20 down and people are lining up to leave!! You may want to check yourself and look around before you start letting your alligator mouth overload your canary ass...

So you know that your "preaching the truth" is bringing morale down, why not just keep your mouth shut. Bringing everyone else down is not helping your cause. You complain that we are 20 down but you tell the newer Officers to leave. Why not just keep your comments to yourself and let them learn on their own. You hate the Mathis admin so just shut up and know that they won't be there forever. That's what most of us did with GOSS. As you can tell, I've been around a long time and my way is working for me.
    About me going to IA, yes I have been there and no it wasn't against me. Also, the other party involved is still there also, I actually helped them by telling what I heard and saw when a citizen made a false complaint against them.

A false complaint by a citizen..no way! You officers wouldn't LIE now would you??? NEVER!!! Maybe the citizen was telling the truth and you officers LIED about it?????? Nothing would suprise me anymore about this city and the PPD officers who used to be held to a higher standard. You are human and just like anyone else. The badge you carry does not put you above the law or make you less capable of lying. Just because the admin believed you over the citizen doesn't mean crap.

The new guys at PPD need guidance just as we did when we were rookies. You say you've been around since Goss then you know there is a MAJOR difference betwwen Goss and MAthis. Goss was abrasive but you knew where you stood with him. Mathis is two faced, a coward and a liar, as is his admin. As for your comment it wont last forever; everyday Mathis is in power feels like a lifetime and I have a feeling unless some outside force acts Mathis will be around for many years to come, but that may be shortened if training cant hire/keep decent officers. The difference between you and I is simple. I can see the bullshit of the admin. where you are either afraid of it or blinded by it. As to your IA comment I feel the post before mine covers it..

To the guy that says that citizens don't make false complaints on officers, I say YOU ARE FULL OF S--T. It happens all the time. You get caught doing something wrong and you want to complain on the one that caught you. I am honest and have NEVER lied on a report or to a supervisor. Once you start lying, you have to keep lying and remember all those lies. It's not worth it and it takes your self esteem way down. I am not willing to do that. There may be some less than honest officers but the majority are good, honest, hard working people that have earned your respect. Notice I say have earned, your respect, not just deserve your respect. Nobody deserves respect unless they have earned it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123