Li'l Mikey Hanna Leaving the DOC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

None Whatsoever

He was the one who got in trouble sending out thousands of GW Bush for Prez e-mails on department time and on department equipment. He just got a wrist slapping. He had no prior DOC experience but he had a six figure salary. Go figure. A 25 yr. old with no experience? He truly must be exceptional! :lol:

But we all must be randomly drug tested to regain the "public trust"? That sounds fair. I can't even fax an application for promotion with the department fax, they make us go down to kinkos. :roll:

Where Do Toadies apply?

THIS CHIEF OF STAFF GIG LOOKS LIKE A REAL CUSHY JOB. COME IN WHEN YOU WANT, TWO HOUR LUNCHES, CONSULT JEB AND McD. ON THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE WORLD AROUND THEM, GET SOME GOLF IN,KICK A SENATOR OR REP. OR TWO AROUND, THEN MESS WITH STAFF. SOUNDS FUN. I'M A GOOD TOADIE. WHERE CAN I APPLY? WHERE IS HANNA GOING TO? GREENER PASTURES?

In the tropics they come and they go..

Here toadie, gone tommorrie!

I like the guy and am sorry to see him leave...he was one of the few voices of reason in the Department over the past few years.

I agree with gator...I will miss Mike.

Gator and Sheila Should Go with Mikey

what good toadies you are. or, is this Hanna writing nice things about him? a "voice of reason'? uh huh!

mike hanna

hanna is leaving doc? this is the only guy that had the governors back with all the corruption that goes on here. we need to chart a new course. we are much better then this!

Mikey Didn't Do Much

He is arrogant, rude and JC tried to keep him out of his way. I just find it hard to believe that this guy was making almost a 6 figure salary at his age and he is a chief of staff? Nothing like cronies......Jeb's.

hanna COS leaving

seriously people, lets clean up our act and be the agency of example. hanna was only doing his job in protecting the governor. we have better things to do with our time. this website is an example of time wasted when we could be focussing on things that make us better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12