Lowest paid department- NYPD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lowest paid department- NYPD

NYPD-Lowest paid department in NYS and Tri-State area. Start at 25K
    NYC has a surplus of $5 Billion Dollars and refused to bargain in good faith.

HIRING

COME TO SARASOTA...NO SNOW...(OK A FEW HURRICANES)...WE HAVE A X8 DEPARTMENT....I'VE BEEN ON THE DEPT. SINCE 94, PATROL SINCE 98,,,CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I'M MAKING....ALSO WE HAVE NO STATE TAX...SARASOTA SHERIFF'S OFFICE F.T.O.

Re: Lowest paid department- NYPD

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD FLU
    NYPD-Lowest paid department in NYS and Tri-State area. Start at 25K
    NYC has a surplus of $5 Billion Dollars and refused to bargain in good faith.

Who's fault is that. You voted for your present PBA president. Live with it. As a former NYPD officer and detective, retired in 1988, your salary is the same I was getting back in the 70's

Re: HIRING

Quote Originally Posted by SSOFTO
    COME TO SARASOTA...NO SNOW...(OK A FEW HURRICANES)...WE HAVE A X8 DEPARTMENT....I'VE BEEN ON THE DEPT. SINCE 94, PATROL SINCE 98,,,CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I'M MAKING....ALSO WE HAVE NO STATE TAX...SARASOTA SHERIFF'S OFFICE F.T.O.

As a former employee of the s.o., don't do it. Go to Manatee county. Work for a real Sheriff Charlie Wells.

CALL CNN,CHIEF TIMONEY AT MPD! HE OR CHIEF VEGA WILL HOOK U GUYS UP WITH A GOOD GIG AT MIAMI P.D... MORE MONEY,SUNSHINE,SKANKS AND LESS WORK,GOOD LUCK,MPD BROTHER WHO LOVES U!

look around

Palm Beach County Sheriff is starting at 42K per year plus a free take home car, gas, and insurance.

The cost of living is similar to waht you are in now so you wont get sticker shock.

state retiment, 3% per year vest after 6 collect at 25 years.

medical dental all that jazz.

If you don't mind relocating, there are better places than NYPD.

check out PBSO.org

Hurry come to the Hialeah Police Department

Apply at Hialeah and you won't regret it.

cards private credit cards credit poor

insurance liability auto texas auto insurance laws texas

Move to south florida

Look into PBSO at P.B.S.O.org (might be a hiring freeze right now but keep looking at the sight)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast