Lowest paid department- NYPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LOOK AT AVENTURA PD

If you want marginal pay and a horrible retirement come to Aventura PD. We have a bare bone pension with no benefits. Our city is filthy rich but they hate the cops.The city manager has great pay and health insurance when her retires. Every contract we get screwd. Lucky us.....

Re: Lowest paid department- NYPD

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPD FLU
    NYPD-Lowest paid department in NYS and Tri-State area. Start at 25K
    NYC has a surplus of $5 Billion Dollars and refused to bargain in good faith.

Who's fault is that. You voted for your present PBA president. Live with it. As a former NYPD officer and detective, retired in 1988, your salary is the same I was getting back in the 70's
    Hey *** VIRUS ALERT *** my whole family is retired cops.You wonder why guys on the job today won't back up retirees its because of guys like you who don't care about cops.I also sincerely doubt you were ever a real cop or you would care about struggling police officers especially because they were on the job.nypd. So in closing I say i am perplexed that anyone would come on the job starting 25k buit still there are cops today not in it for the money.
    Virus alert if you were ever really a cop you would feel some empathy for those who come after you. These kids face constant danger as you might of, had you ever been a real cop instead of the skell that you seem to be! Chuck Seubert retired NYPD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123