Uniforms - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uniforms

Uniforms

I agree with the posting by polyester rash and hot, with some very slight modifications to the uniform we are good to go. The uniform is sharp just needs to be made a little bit cooler for the troops.

POLO SHIRTS

I WORK FOR A SMALL POLICE DEPARTMENT THAT ALLOWS ME TO WEAR THE 511 POLO SHIRTS. THE SHIRT IS COMFORTABLE AND LOOKS GOOD ,HOWEVER IF YOU ARE A FAT BODY THEY DONT LOOK SO GOOD.

yeah we may look good but then so do the volunteers who wear the same colors that we do. ok so we don't want to look like rangers., but we can look like volunteers.

Volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by ok
    yeah we may look good but then so do the volunteers who wear the same colors that we do. ok so we don't want to look like rangers., but we can look like volunteers.
    What volunteers do we look like? I'm afraid I don't understand the intent of your post.

The volunteers work for the park service. They wear the same color gray shirt that the officers wear. They have a park service patch on the sleve with a rider on the patch that says volunteer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12