test

Thread: test

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

test

Mod: I'm a reg user but when I click on show gallery to pick an avatar, it sends me back to login screen. I log in again, and go thru proces again. This just continues. It never shows me the gallery. Any sugg? tx :?

Try this

I don't believe the avatar gallery is activated yet. Somewhere in all of the "stickeys" about start up procedures and avatars there is information about putting a photo of your choice in a site called http://www.photobucket.com and then in your profile you can designate that URL address to bring up your avatar.

At present you cannot use a photo directly from your computer, and as I said I don't believe the avatar gallery is activated.

To find an avatar just shop around in the Internet with your browser, find a photo you like, do a "save photo" click and then deposit the photo in photobucket under your account.[/url]

I found it

I found the detailed step-by-step instructions for setting up an avatar on the Tampa Police Department board. There is a posting by one of the mods that explains it.

Look there.

Contribute

Also, it appears to me that we, the users, have an opportunity to contribute various avatars to the avatar gallery.

If you go to your profile you will see something down towards the bottom that appears to me to be a place where you can put avatars in the gallery.

Of course if you put your personal avatar there, then other people can also use it.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

thansks for the help & suggestions folks..