Aaron Lages - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Lages

Quote Originally Posted by sweet heart
    a.l. your useless and stop trying to make yourself look important you do nothing and face it you will be a cpo1 for life. how does that make you feel, either way get use to your whopping salary and wantabee status :shock:
    And you are a smelly turd

a.l. your useless and stop trying to make yourself look important you do nothing and face it you will be a cpo1 for life. how does that make you feel, either way get use to your whopping salary and wantabee status :shock:
    Your mom called and said she's pissed you keep banging your tootless cousin and thinking its ok. She told me you keep drinking Natural Ice and getting horny for your skank cousin. Your Mom also asked if I would bang her saggy nasty a$$ for a 5 dollar fee and I said no way! :shock:

doing your job

I have been a supervisor for 15 years. I judge my cpo/cps/cpso's on the complaints that they receive. When staff starts, they're CA material.

Beetle Bailey :shock:

:roll:

Aaron is A GREAT Person

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Your mom called and said she's pissed you keep banging your tootless cousin and thinking its ok. She told me you keep drinking Natural Ice and getting horny for your skank cousin. Your Mom also asked if I would bang her saggy nasty a$$ for a 5 dollar fee and I said no way! :shock:
    Don't forget his untamed lust for pregnant women
    :lol:

Aaron Lages is a great guy and a good officer, I just couldn't help myself on this one.. LOL

Re: Aaron is A GREAT Person

Quote Originally Posted by Shanon121

Aaron Lages is a great guy and a good officer, I just couldn't help myself on this one.. LOL
    Hahah right on Shanon!

I was always told that you were not doing your job if you did not get complaints.

Re: Aaron is A GREAT Person

Quote Originally Posted by Shanon121

Pregnant women? He told me he likes Goats!!! :!: :shock:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast