Aaron Lages - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aaron Lages

I love mso deputies they make my heart melt ops: 8)

i know who you are :lol:
    you would love to date a deputy we all know :lol:

Unregistered

keep it real

Aaron may very well be a super guy, but i feel that he should maybe not assume the worst of everyone, maybe try and put himself in other's shoes for just a moment. maybe everything is not always just black and white. maybe take the time to know his people and try to understand their story before just judging from the start. Not everyone in the system is a piece of shit. people make mistakes and sometimes coming back from those mistakes is a struggle. locking one up is not the answer it only adds to the problem. just a thought that maybe we should try and help each other instead of tearing them down and take their freedom away because they are in a struggle. you cant tell me you have never broken the law, you just did not get caught. all I am saying is maybe treat others as you would like to be treated. you never know someday you might be the one on the other side. just think about it maybe............

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aaron may very well be a super guy, but i feel that he should maybe not assume the worst of everyone, maybe try and put himself in other's shoes for just a moment. maybe everything is not always just black and white. maybe take the time to know his people and try to understand their story before just judging from the start. Not everyone in the system is a piece of shit. people make mistakes and sometimes coming back from those mistakes is a struggle. locking one up is not the answer it only adds to the problem. just a thought that maybe we should try and help each other instead of tearing them down and take their freedom away because they are in a struggle. you cant tell me you have never broken the law, you just did not get caught. all I am saying is maybe treat others as you would like to be treated. you never know someday you might be the one on the other side. just think about it maybe............
    Very well stated! Nice to see some other folks here who can think a little further then the end of their face.

Unregistered
    Who is this Aaron guy? Whats the scoop?

Unregistered
    Warrant arrests aren't credited to probation. That's a leo arrest. A warrant is a pick up order.
    A warrant less arrest WA is a probation arrest.
    This department doesn't trust it's staff so we don't do WA. I haven't seen or done one in YEARS.

Unregistered
    Warrant arrests aren't credited to probation. That's a leo arrest. A warrant is a pick up order.
    A warrant less arrest WA is a probation arrest.
    This department doesn't trust it's staff so we don't do WA. I haven't seen or done one in YEARS.
    We do them all the time in my office

Unregistered
    We do them all the time in my office
    Lucky you. Which circuit?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234