Aaron Lages
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Lages

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Aaron Lages

If you love this dept. so much why did you interview with the Feds for a Federal Probation Job? Better put up an apology to the sups.

Aaron

Everybody knows you can like McDonalds but wouldn't pass on a chance to the Outback.

Don't Forget The "G" When You Use My Name

Several other officers and I went out on a search yesterday. I found not one but two firearms. Both were loaded and it appears that one was used recently during the commission of a crime. A good day's work any way you look at it. This morning I arrested someone who had an active warrant. Since you like to follow my career so much I wanted you to know these things.

Other than taking your candy ass personal shot at me, a frigging line CPO, what have you done lately...or ever? What is it like to be some anonymous nancy boy? I wouldn't know.

I sign my posts Aaron G. Lages, 12-1 Bradenton. I sign ALL of my posts, even the ones that aren't so nice or that take a shot at Central Office, my chain-of-command, or some gelding such as yourself.

I am the type of man other people might have wished you had become. You are a disappointment to them and to yourself.

You always know where you can find me. You and I know you won't.

Tomorrow you'll still be some unknown bag of crap. And I will be...Aaron G. Lages, 12-1 Bradenton.

Well said Arron I wished my mom had not given me the name WT

I like reading your post, some I agree with others , well I laugh and say nuts. But hey you got grande ones for sure.

word

Hey Aaron, way to tell them. Keep up the good work. 8)

to the guy who won't sign his name

:P

In your case, it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all DOUBT(or in your case) to post a reply!

:P

to the guy who won't sign his name:

In your case, it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all DOUBT(or in your case) to post a reply!

Aaron did a fantistic job on the day of the search. He was called in to assist on a very short notice. He located the loaded stolen weapons and one of the guns were used in a shooting incident the day prior. Aaron you were great!! We can always call on Aaron to help us in any matter. He is a excellent Team Player, and has always been since I have known him. He will tell it how it is, whether you like it or not. If it was in my powers, I would promote AAron today. We need more like up. Thank you for your assistance.

I want arron to Run for pres

How about it Arron , will you run. I think it is in 18 months. I vote for you in a heart beat.

nothing

eihter way this is a boring job that has low pay and we are treated like kids and the job is basically done by social workers and out of shape people wiht a few that wish they were cops. :wink:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast