To VOPman
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To VOPman

To VOPman

Your animated buddy is the best! It's all of us at one time or another when it comes to OBIS, or Aaron typing a post about Interstate Compact! I haven't laughed like that in a long, long time. Thank you!

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about go to the Night Ranger post and look at VOPman's response.

Classic! Brilliant! Priceless!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Thanks, buddy.

Re: To VOPman

The above cartoon looks like the folks at pba trying to put the ROLL CALL together. The print starts with a lie and ends with a lie. PBA is so done. :lol:

The teamsters and their truck drivers coming to the offices caertainly aren't helping them. No one I know is going to pay them 50 bucks a month for a whole lot of nothing.

I will pay them! See, I would bet my pay check that you are not about to lose your job? I work in south Florida and I am about to apply for a job at the prison I have worked at for over twelve years. All my time with the state will be lost. All my leave will be gone. You make me sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I will pay them! See, I would bet my pay check that you are not about to lose your job? I work in south Florida and I am about to apply for a job at the prison I have worked at for over twelve years. All my time with the state will be lost. All my leave will be gone. You make me sick!
    Send them 50 bucks a month then for nothing but future furloughs like other Florida employes they had Phil. :lol:

Unregistered
    I miss VOPMAN.

Unregistered
    Quit living in the past loser!

Unregistered
    Must admit when I saw the name VOPMAN I thought yes and oh my Arron and the ICOT, lol. yea that was good stuff.

Unregistered
    VOPMAN brought a ray of sunshine to this site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast